sábado, 29 de marzo de 2014

Time for a song! : The cups song: Tutorial, Song and Karaoke version.

Hello!

I've discovered a beautiful and interesting song. I really don't know why but, this song makes me feel cheerful and relax.
You can listen to it and also, you can practice the movements and sounds the singer does in her video.
I have included the tutorial and the song with the lyrics.

Let's sing You're gonna miss me, which is also known as "The Cups Song"

I just need my voice back to sing it with you! ;)

Lots of kisses,
Daniela A. Ayala M.

This is the best tutorial you will find!



The singer is Anna Kendrick. The video is amazing! I love it!

 
Would you like to sing the song and record your own voice?

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for your message! Come back soon! :D