jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

Hello Teachers, Hello Friends, Welcome Back to School Again! : Escuela Infantil Magazine September-October 2013


Hi!! Summer is finished now,  and October has started with a lot of energy :D.
Today I'd like to share my last article. It's written in English and the topic is BACK TO SCHOOL.

With the title "Hello Teachers, Hello Friends, Welcome Back To School Again"  you will find different ideas to be done in your class during the first days or weeks at school.


It would be great if you let me know how things work in your class with the ideas I suggested in the magazine. Will you send me a comment? ;)

You can read the magazine directly from my blog right now, but it would be great if you subscribe to Escuela Infantil Magazine, so you can get it at school every two months.
I hope you love it too!!

Take care and enjoy life!
Love,
Daniela A. Ayala Molinari.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for your message! Come back soon! :D