martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

CELEBRATING EASTER!!: Some Crafts and games to do


Easter bunny is coming 
Jump with him.
Easter bunny is smiling
look at him.
Jump, jump, jump,
1,2,3
Turn around,
and touch your knees.

Hi there!! This time I've decided to say hello in that funny way ;-) Do you like  the song?, It's been created by myself, as the great majority of songs I use in my English lessons.
I think it's more interesting to adapt what we already know, with our own thoughts and ideas.
Doing so, we feel more confident and happy with our work, as it's yours.

Well, Let's talk about Easter then! :-P I love it and every year it arrives I remember my early days celebrating this holiday with my family. 
Today, I have some nice videos for your, that can be used in your English lessons.
Have a look at them and tell me what you think about them, all right?
Enjoy this week!
Love,
Daniela A. Ayala M.






I think we can adapt this idea, creating Easter eggs with small balloons ;)



We can use the mimic she apply here and the music too. I'm going to change the lyrics :P



There's a classic music and song for this presentation, do you know what I'm talking about?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you for your message! Come back soon! :D